- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or at 888-627-1020 to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only team members who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, processing a gift) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time we request information as part of contests or surveys. Participation in these contests or surveys is completely voluntary. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address) or listening habits. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.