It's more than a job.
It's a calling!
MyBridge is a committed TEAM of people passionate about living lives of eternal significance! MyBridge stewards the ministry MyBridge Radio, where we help connect listeners to God, to each other, and to the work of God in Nebraska. MyBridge also serves Christian leaders through MyBridge Momentum, helping leaders clarify vision, increase traction, optimize health, and faithfully steward the organizations they lead. Activate Global is MyBridge to the Nations, making the unreached the top priority!
The right people will always find the right spot on the TEAM, and we are trusting God to bring the right people at the right time! We are praying for you even as you read this, knowing the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. The TEAM is made up of all kinds of people, skill sets, life experiences, and interests, and together we are praying God uses us in a mighty way. For us, it’s more than a job. It’s a calling!
The TEAM consists of positions ranging from volunteer to paid… part-time to full-time.
The TEAM works from a variety of locations ranging from out of their homes, to coffee shops, to the Ministry Resource Center on O St in Lincoln.
These statements describe our team and the people who fit best in our culture:
- You love Jesus!
- You are driven to make an eternal difference with your life!
- You are self motivated and sacrifice to do your best work for Him!
- You are a team player, able to joyfully submit to the strengths of others!
- You are comfortably uncomfortable with putting yourself in a position of total dependence on God.
These are positions we are currently looking to fill.
In addition to being an ideal MyBridge TEAMmate, you…
- Realize that it’s the countless little details that really make the masterpiece… and you enjoy the details.
- Like to follow established processes.
- Are helpful and reliable. If someone asks something of you, consider it done.
- Can prioritize your day and are self-motivated to complete tasks.
- Enjoy learning, from new computer programs to new terminology (for example, radio terms!)
- Are able to serve in Lincoln on at least 3 days a week (roughly 15-20 hours)
click on titles for role description