Homeward Trail Bible Camp – Men’s Retreat
September 14 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pmFree will donation / Offering will be taken
Homeward Trail Bible Camp is hosting its annual Men’s Retreat! This year’s speaker is Rev. Dr. Ross Holtz who has been in pastoral ministry for over 40 years.
The focus theme for the day is taken from the title of Dr. Holtz’s book, Are You in the Game or in the Way?
The verse to be used as the anchor will be: I Corinthians 9:24 (NLT) “Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!”
- Registration with coffee and rolls – 8:00 AM
- Retreat opens in the camp chapel – 9:00 AM
- There will be two morning sessions followed by a pulled pork lunch
- Afternoon begins with a third session with Dr. Holtz
- Mid afternoon break with fellowship, connecting, and free time recreation. Activities offered are: trap shooting, horseshoes, and a single swing golf challenge.
- Dr. Holtz leads the final session after the break followed by the evening meal. Those who wish to stay after the evening meal can enjoy a short wrap up session around the fire pit.
There is no charge for any part of this retreat.
A free will offering will be taken!
Men of all ages are encouraged to attend.